- Information Collected - We collect two types of information from you: i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
- Voluntary Registration Information - In order to fully access this Site, you must first complete the registration process, during which we will collect personal information about you. The information will include your name, address, and email address. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis.
- Voluntary Information for Services and Features - We [also] collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including: i) making purchases, ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, or contest entry forms iii) consenting to receive email, iv) participating in our forum, iv) commenting on articles, Questionnaires and others. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your “Contact Information” in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your shopping preferences and demographics which will help us better serve you and our others users in the future.
- Cookies - Our site uses “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. If a user’s system is idle for a defined time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorized access to the user’s information while they are away from their computer.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site.
- Referrals - You may choose to invite friends to join GetKailo.com by sending invitation emails via our invite feature. GetKailo.com stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be added to your social network, confirm orders/purchases and also to send reminders of the invitations. GetKailo.com does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact GetKailo.com to request removal of their information from our database.
- How We Use Your Information - GetKailo.com only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
GetKailo.com will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to our suppliers and other third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of GetKailo.com unless required to do so by law. Further, GetKailo.com reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
Please note that personally identifiable information is used only to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient online experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
GetKailo.com may use your personal information for target advertising toward you based on things such as region, gender, interests, goals, habits, etc.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyze data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Web site usage, and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. We may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
GetKailo.com may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes.
- How We Protect Your Information - We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
- Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences - We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and accessing features such as edit and account.
- Email Choice/Opt-out - If you no longer wish to receive updates or notifications you may opt-out of receiving these communications by changing your “email notification” settings in your “account settings.”
- Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls - We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
- GDPR Compliance - The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is effective May 25, 2018, and governs personal information that is processed in or exported from the EU (European Union) or EEA (European Economic Area), or belongs to EU/EEA citizens. Most information used by Kailo is public information, but it may include “personal information” as broadly defined under GDPR.
If Kailo has your personal data, it is either because you provided it to us directly for legitimate business purposes of Kailo (you are a Kailo customer, vendor or other business contact). If it is established that you are protected under GDPR, you may contact us at email@example.com to make a formal request regarding your data.
The Services and all associated intellectual property rights are the sole property of Kailo and its licensors and suppliers, and no property rights therein are granted to Customer or any Authorized User.
Kailo continues to review and update our services to implement appropriate safeguards for data we possess, and to insure that our processes comply with GDPR and other data privacy laws to which Kailo is subject.
If you have questions about your data or our policies you may contact us at